IKEBANA IN MAINE

UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN MAINE library display

UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN MAINE library display
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN MAINE library display

2013/03/11

3/11 The Second Anniversary of the 2011 Earthquake and Tsunami



On March 11, 2011, at 2:46 p.m.(the pacific time), the magnitude 9.0 hit the northern part of Japan called Tohoku. It is the second anniversary today. I extend my sympathies and condolences to those who passed away and to the victims of the Great East Japan Earthquake and tsunami. 

Today, millions of people all over the world observed a moment of science. Memorial events for helping those who were affected were held all over the world. I couldn’t help thinking about those people’s generosity and kindness. Thank you for taking your time to think about them… 

Although my deed is small,  I would like to dedicate my humble flower arrangement above to them.
 

No comments: